Tuesday 9 December 2008

Whats New ?

The Roving Reporters and I have finally got our own blog on our own site. We've been blogging together on several different sites but felt we needed our own just to be us.














Went up on the fell to have a run around and see what was going on. I could see for miles and while we were up there I practised my "under cover" reporting techniques - hiding behind clumps of grass and things.

I'll have to put some photos of my Dad Beinn on the blog cos I think I am really starting to look like him - and people generally think he's a bit of all right He's a search and rescue dog and works really hard. I work hard at finding out stories - you can see me practising my "Jeremy Paxman" look - take me seriously I'm a proper journalist but really I'm still only a pup, I'm only 7 months old. Got to get lots of fun in too!

My "Jeremy Paxman" look


I'm a determined kind of pup.














With tons of bounce and energy














Sometimes I look like a delicate flower..
.















But I'm usually just waiting for the opport
unity to play
.















Ready.......Steady......

No comments:

Post a Comment